Thursday, April 14, 2011

Remember when I had a baby? Two months ago?

Can you believe it? Me, a mom!?! Well you better, because although I may never ride a bike again I do have to say that Brian and I made a pretty cute baby. I mean, she is like killer.

We are the total classic new parents. We are beyond worried about every little thing Jo does. We spend HOURS a day holding her, staring at her, talking about how cute we think she is. Brian has her on an exercise routine (this is not a joke in the slightest) and I have created a voice for her that she talks to me in (or in other words, I talk to myself all day). It would be impossible to be more in love.

Love you all.

xoxo

Andrea and Jo too!

11 comments:

alexismdyer said...

I'm so glad everything turned out ok! She is beautiful. Thanks for your message a while back. I was so happy to hear how much more you two are in love and it's so true how your love for your spouse and your little one just multiply! Yeah labor is hard- thats probably why they call it labor :) glad you're doing better. Seriously if you need to get out and take a walk come on over... We live on the same street these days. Love ya! Lex

Unknown said...

oooooooh my gosh. she is absolutely beautiful in every way!!!!!!!!!

krista jo said...

Remember me? Krista from your U classes :) I has your blog on my blogroll and hadn't checked it forever, so here is a late congratulations!

She is pretty cute (and I don't say that about all babies). Hope you are enjoying life as a new mommy :)

Lauren Dyer said...

Soooo adorable! I'm so glad you're desperately-in-love new parents. She is amazing!

P.S. My sister had a horrific delivery experience very similar to yours just yesterday. Her little girl was 10lbs 2oz, and 22 inches long.

LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Jordan P said...

she IS killer! way to go you guys! but seriously though she's beautiful!

aaron wilkinson said...

I love it! Every baby needs a voice. I'm also interested in finding out what this exercise program is for. I hope it's for mountain biking and climbing. We miss you guys!

MONster said...

You're not mislead. She really is beautiful, Andrea!

jendar said...

she is a beauty!!! congrats andrea!

noelle regina said...

she is pretty freakin killer. love the baby exerise routine.

allirasmussen@gmail.com said...

oh my goodness i need to meet this little lady! and i'm pretty sure you need to put more pics of her on here! ;)

buy rift platinum said...

OMG! what a cute little angel.=)