Monday, April 25, 2011

Remember this week?

Liz came to town and took Jenna away with her. :(
Jo got an Easter package from Gammy.
Jo got more adorable.
Brian was sick so he got to stay home from work a few days and play with us on the couch!
Ali and I took a picture together. This NEVER happens. We realized that although we are always together we never hug and never take pictures together. Get ready for lots of Faulkner sister photos to come. There will definitely be coordinated outfits and maybe even some hugging.Gigi and Jo hung out!
Gigi was interested in Jo for the first time! She immediately grabbed Jo's hair and so we will have to distance them until Jo can defend herself, or until Gigi grows more hair.
The six of us went to Park City on an overnighter. We played Settlers and Brian and I dominated.
Jo was a pretty little Easter egg.
We took a family photo which made our child look enormous.

I love our little family. I also love Motherhood Mondays and this talk about marriage. I also love you. Have a good week.

12 comments:

Megan said...

So cute! 2 more weeks! Yay!

Alison said...

Thanks for posting the grossest pictures of me ever! I don't even care cause my baby is so cute!

andrea said...

alison,
false: you are very pretty
true: your baby is so cute
xoxo
andrea

valeri said...

she's adorable and her hair is fantastic.

Steve and Jen said...

such a cute post! Love all the pix! Alison you are darling, and yes, your sweet girls are just so stinkin cute! way to capture the moment with the iphone! I'm assuming you took the pix with this instead of your camera! Fun that your mom sent Jo easter stuff! So sweet! Tell me more about Marilyn, cuz you know I'm trying to be JUST like her :-)

Jessica Dahlquist said...

She is so darling. You must be in heaven. And you and Alison are the cutest sisters, like Jo and Ginger are the cutest cousins!

Holley @ Lunges and Lashes said...

Jo is so stinking cute! Why are you taunting me with motherhood and your adorable baby??? You Faulkners and your baby models. sheesh.

BrittWilk said...

hooray for a jo fix. i miss her. i want to squish her little chubbiness. muah!

Erin + Geoff said...

great pictures.. jo does keep getting cuter and cuter!

Seidi said...

Can't believe you had your baby!!! Congratulations! You look great and your baby is darling. Hope all is well!

Jordan P said...

miss you guys. xoxo

Krissy said...

So glad to stumble across your blog (yep, totally tatting myself out for my random blog-stalking....). Oh my goodness! Your little Jo could not be cuter! Let's not talk about it anymore and just go ahead and get our little families together, already! Brian has jordan's number...